Very easy to make, yet unbelievably delicious, this One Pot Orzo with Shrimp and Feta is worthy of a special occasion!
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 12 jumbo shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup good quality feta cheese crumbles
- lemon juice to taste
- chopped parsley and lemon wedges to garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside. Meanwhile, pat the shrimps dry with paper towel, and mix them with Old Bay Seasoning.
- Melt 1 tbsp. of butter in a large, non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and fry for 1-2 minutes on each side, just until it cooks through.
- Remove the shrimps from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, add the remaining 1 tbsp. of butter and melt until it just starts to brown. Add orzo and feta cheese. Mix everything well and turn off the heat.
- Arrange the shrimps on the top and drizzle with generous amount of lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, lemon wedges and some extra feta cheese.