Relax with a cup of this wonderful, easy to make Sweet Cinnamon Milk Tea!
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 black tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%.)
- Combine 2 cups water and cinnamon sticks in a small saucepan.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove water from heat and add tea bags.
- Cover pot and let tea bags steep 7 minutes.
- While tea is steeping, heat milk in a microwave or a saucepan until warm. Set aside.
- When 7 minutes has passed, remove tea bags and cinnamon sticks from saucepan.
- Stir in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Mix milk into tea.
- Divide tea between 2 cups.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Feel free to substitute honey or another sweetener for the maple syrup