These Gluten Free Pull Apart Dinner Rolls recipe are perfect for holiday dinners like Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. We enjoy these for weeknight meals too!
- 2 3/4 cups (11 1/2 oz.) good quality gluten-free flour blend
- 1 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 2 tsp. SAF instant yeast
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup warm water (105-110°)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, dairy-free margarine, or Spectrum shortening, melted
- 1 egg (preferably room temp)
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- In the mixing bowl of your electric mixer, mix together flour, xanthan gum, instant yeast, sugar, and salt.
- With mixer running on low speed, add in the water, melted butter (or substitute), egg, and cider vinegar.
- Mix on medium speed 3 minutes.
- Spray 8" or 9" round cake pan or pie plate with cooking spray. Using a 2" scoop or 1/3 cup measuring cup, scoop dough into 9 mounds in the pan. I place one mound in middle, then scoop 8 mounds of dough side by side all the way around the pan.
- Get full recipe==>>mygluten-freekitchen.com