This is How to make paleo coconut whipped cream from a can of coconut milk. A quick and healthy vegan sweet treat to use on desserts or served with fresh fruit. Delicious dairy free whipped topping!
- 1 (14 ounce) can Trader Joe’s Coconut Cream (or full fat Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk), chilled in the fridge overnight
- 1 tablespoon (or more to taste) coconut sugar or honey, optional
Instructions:Fancy Girl Version
- Chill your mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 10 minutes before making the coconut whipped cream.
- When bowl is chilled, remove the thick and hardened coconut cream from the can and transfer to your mixing bowl, leaving any excess moisture/coconut water in the can. If your can of coconut cream did not harden up, unfortunately you got a dud can of coconut cream and it won’t whip into soft peaks. Use this can for cooking or baking instead, and try another can.
- Get full recipe==>>tasteslovely.com