These Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms are the perfect appetizer or snack! Fresh spinach sauteed with garlic, combined with cream cheese, and stuffed into fresh whole mushrooms. These are so addicting!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 16 whole mushrooms stems removed
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and saute until wilted. Stir in minced garlic and saute only until garlic is fragrant, less than a minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Blend sour cream and cream cheese together. Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, salt and pepper until well combined. Gently stir in cooked spinach, being sure to scrape all the cooked garlic from the bottom of the skillet into the mixture as well.
- Place mushroom caps face up on a lined cookie sheet. Stuff each mushroom with spinach mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 - 14 minutes. Allow mushrooms to cool slightly before serving.