A delicious, sweet summer treat - perfect for sharing with friends and family!
- 1½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pkg (250g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and white sugar together, Press into the bottom of mason jars (or a pie plate). Let this set in the fridge for an hour.
- Beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour over the prepared crust in the mason jars and let chill for 3 hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling before serving. Serve and enjoy :)