Learn how to make the best damn French Toast right at home with this easy recipe. We’ll use the perfect mixture of eggs and milk, some vanilla extract, and a little butter on the pan. And don’t worry about getting any special kind of bread. You probably already have a loaf of your favorite bread in the kitchen right now. Let’s go ahead and use that!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6-8 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tbs butter
- Whisk milk, eggs and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Place griddle or pan over medium heat and melt butter in pan.
- Dip bread slices in egg mixture for about about 5 seconds each. Make sure both sides are well coated.
- Now carefully place the bread in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides. Approximately 2 minutes per side.